A Zeno Media Station

Le vice-président de l’Association des Maires de la Grand’Anse (AMAGA), a fait savoir qu’il a pris connaissance de cette décision sur les réseaux sociaux. Il indique que cette décision est une décision bilatérale, entre Claude Harry Milord, Maire de la ville de Jérémie, et Titus Dorimain, Président de l’AMAGA. Selon l’élu de Beaumont, aucun autre membre de l’organe n’a été consulté, pas même le comité éxécutif de l’association.

Visiblement remonté , le vice-président affirme que cette décision n’engage que le président Dorimain et Claude Harry Milord. Une telle décision, soutient-il, devrait être prise par le comité éxécutif de l’AMAGA.

Veuillez trouver ci-dessous les propos du vice président concernant cette décision :

En ma qualité de vice-président de l’Association des Maires de la Grand’Anse(AMAGA) j’ai été étonné d’apprendre que M. Dorimain (président de l’association) a pris au nom de l’AMAGA la décision d’interdire la circulation des bus reliant la Grand’Anse et le reste du pays.
Le président n’a pas contacter les autres membres du comité exécutif de l’association.

En aucun cas le président de l’AMAGA ne peut prendre une telle décision sans l’approbation des membres du comité exécutif et les autres autorités du département . Je demande au président de se mettre à la hauteur de sa tâche et de retourner sur cette décision.

Cette mesure devrait être prise par le comité exécutif de l’AMAGA de concert avec le représentant de l’exécutif dans le département .

Articles Similaires  À notre ami et frère Galy Révolus
45 thoughts on “Le vice-président de L’AMAGA Alexis Faveur recadre son président.”
  1. I have not checked in here for some time since I thought it was getting boring, but the last several posts are great quality so I guess I will add you back to my everyday bloglist. You deserve it my friend 🙂

  2. Nice read, I just passed this onto a friend who was doing a little research on that. And he actually bought me lunch as I found it for him smile Therefore let me rephrase that: Thank you for lunch! “By nature, men are nearly alike by practice, they get to be wide apart.” by Confucius.

  3. 11139 736855Wonderful! This weblog looks just like my old 1! Its on a completely different topic but it has pretty a lot the same layout and style. Excellent choice of colors! 240022

  4. RTG is the software provider for Slots Empire. Established in 1998, RTG is going great guns with its specialty being slots and table games. RTG slots are characterised by high quality visuals, music to match, animation and story based themes. There are twists and turns as you progress with game play and that keeps you engrossed as does the hope of landing a jackpot. Slots are not all. RTG card games are equally fabulous and its video poker games have garnered quite a following. RTG also offers mini games, keno, bingo and scratch cards. The most notable feature that made our reviewers enjoy their stay at the Slot Empire casino was the portable gaming platform they provided. The casino can be accessed from mobile via an instant play mode while the downloadable version can be accessed via a PC. The support and banking options provided by the gaming platform would certainly give you a superior gaming experience. Players can make use of the demo version of the casino games available at the gaming platform to get acquainted with the reels before staking real money in the platform. To get a piece of detailed information on all the features that gaming at the Slots Empire casino offers, take your time to read the sections below. https://vvv.org.ua/community/profile/johnnieedden10/ There is no doubt that CSGOFast has one of the best lists of eSport games in the industry. This allows you to wager on your favourite sports all day long. If you want to wager on Rocket League, or football hybrid, or any other market you are into, then CSGOFast is your betting site. Some of the CSGO gambling markets include Heroes of the Storm, League of Legends, the CSGO tournament, and the iLeague. Gambling sites with CSGO odds aren’t that difficult to find nowadays! But not all bookies are the same; not all of them have proper CSGO coverage. What do we mean by that? It’s simple. The more CSGO coverage, the better! When it comes to game selection, you`ll find several types of gambling games on the site. Some of the games include roulette, their center-piece and CSGO coinflip games, where users can play against people to win real cash or additional CSGO skins. Not only that, you can choose to deposit your CSGO skins and Dota 2 skins to enjoy this awesome polished take on the well-known casino roulette game. The betting site has recently added match betting allowing users to place bets on top of CSGO tournaments.

  5. Download. Register. Play. Unmissable big-money poker tournaments, like the World Championship of Online Poker (WCOOP) and Spring Championship of Online Poker (SCOOP), are only available on PokerStars and PokerStars Mobile. Add must-play weekly events like the $1,000,000 guaranteed Sunday Million and The Daily Bigs into the mix and our tournament schedule is second-to-none. The variety of poker disciplines at PokerStars is so great that it is not possible to describe them in detail in one review. We will not waste your time and attention on describing specific games like Five Card Omaha or Badugi, instead we will quickly go through the main sections of the game lobby. Perhaps this information will be the decisive straw that will push you to download PokerStars for real money. You can play real money Texas Holdem and Omaha at most internet poker sites, but PokerStars offers many more games as well. You can also play Badugi, 2-7 Triple Draw, 2-7 Single Draw, Seven Stud Hi Lo, HORSE, Razz, draw, and many mixed games. https://autotechportal.com/forum/profile/yettabroinowski/ Entscheiden Sie sich fГјr Live Casino, damit Sie gegen Echtdealer spielen. Erleben Sie den GlГјckspiel-Geist bei BitCasino.io Wild Antics – 725.9 dog Bitstarz casino bonus code ohne einzahlung 2020 FortuneJack Casino Zombie Rush Extra Cash – 367.4 ltc A propos de moi BitCasino.io Spiele BitcoinCasino.us Crazy Bot mBit Casino Monster Munchies Die Lizenz für das BitCasino.io wird von der Behörde aus Curacao ausgestellt. Darüber hinaus betont das BitCasino, die ihnen zur Verfügung gestellten Daten verantwortungsvoll zu behandeln und die eigene Privatsphäre zu respektieren, wie man auf einer Sonderseite des Casinos nachlesen kann.  With the rise in popularity and value of Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, there are numerous Bitcoin exchanges that have been set up, bitstarz casino bonus code ohne einzahlung 2020.

  6. Doubling down is an exciting move to make in blackjack – and profitable if you get it right. Ace, Nine, Ace Would you like to suggest this photo as the cover photo for this article? Each ace has it’s value determined separately. If you somehow drew 4 aces, you could have 4, 14, 24, 34, or 44 as the value of your hand. Blackjack is played with 1 to 9 decks of 52 cards each. The values of the cards correspond to their numerical value from 2-10. All face cards (Jack, Queen, King) count 10 and the Ace either 1 or 11, as the holders desires. A Blackjack (Ace and a card whose value is 10) beats all other combination of cards. 12 Against a Dealer’s 2 in Blackjack – Why Hit It? One of the more frustrating hands in blackjack is being dealt a 12 when the dealer shows a 2 upcard. … With a 2 upcard, the dealer has a 35% chance of busting and a 65% chance of making a 17 though 21. If you stand, you’ll win 35% of the time and lose 65% of the time. https://marcovmap642198.liberty-blog.com/11232045/best-deposit-bonus Emu Casino EmuShop Besides the perks listed above, players also can use EmuPoints to shop on the EmuCasino. This includes real in-game advantages, such as special bonuses. It also includes trips to the EmuShop page to buy branded merchandise. Casino’s custom VIP program is offered to the most loyal customers and it’s tied with the concept of EmuPoints and EmuShop. The six-tier scheme is comprised of the following levels: Newbie, Bronze, Silver, Gold, Platinum, and Elite. Emu Casino EmuShop Besides the perks listed above, players also can use EmuPoints to shop on the EmuCasino. This includes real in-game advantages, such as special bonuses. It also includes trips to the EmuShop page to buy branded merchandise. The terms and conditions of the bonuses vary between different casinos and might also change over time and between different countries, so it is important to compare the different offers and read the T&Cs before signing up.

  7. Każdy lubie darmowe rzeczy. Wiele kasyn CSGO oferuje darmowe bonusy, żeby zachęcić nowych użytkowników. Możesz użyć tych bonusów, żeby spróbować wygrać skiny, nawet bez wpłacania. Żeby otrzymać darmowe punkty, użyj naszego kodu referencyjnego (jeżeli jest podany). Po zarejestrowaniu się w serwisie bukmacherskim do ruletki DOTA 2, dokonujesz pierwszego depozytu. Dobre strony nagradzają swoich nowych graczy bonusami powitalnymi lub depozytowymi, co daje im łatwe wprowadzenie do gry. Dzięki bonusowi możesz spróbować swoich sił w ruletce bez ryzyka utraty pieniędzy lub skórek. Zasady martingale standardowo rozbijają się o jeden prosty fakt. System działa wyłącznie wówczas, gdy mamy nieograniczony budżet. W kasynach dochodzi do tego jeszcze jeden czynnik. Przy każdym stole istnieją limity zakładów. W pewnym momencie stawki zwyczajnie nie będzie dało się podwajać. Jako że kwota rośnie wykładniczo, chwila ta nadejść może prędzej niż później. http://deandwkz986531.full-design.com/gry-kasyno-na-pieniadze-online-52474779 Wybierz poker automaty za darmo, w którym znajduje się poker video i naciśnij klawisz „Demo”. Rozpocznie się tryb demonstracyjny, w którym zamiast pieniędzy zakład jest usuwany z konta wirtualnego. Ten tryb jest odpowiedni do szkolenia lub weryfikacji cech deklarowanych przez dostawcę. Waluta jest aktualizowana po ponownym zalogowaniu się do aplikacji, więc możesz grać przez nieograniczony czas. Darmowa gra w pokera video nie wymaga rejestracji ani doładowania konta. Czytałem, że karty zostały w Tajlandii zakazane wcześniej, aby zwalczać hazard. Wiem, że posiadanie żetonów pokerowych jest nielegalne, ponieważ klasyfikuje się je jako akcesoria związane z hazardem, ale co jeszcze jest zabronione? Adres e-mail nie będzie widoczny na stronach sklepu. Podanie adresu e-mail nie jest obowiązkowe.

  8. Cleaning for a Reason was born at an ARCSI conference — and we are proud to continue to support this worthwhile endeavor. Join ARCSI and let’s help more cancer patients receive free home cleanings. Help us to provide the help that only the residential cleaning industry can! Highly recommend Groovy Maid to anyone looking for a professional and affordable cleaning service. They do great work We have tried other cleaning services but will continue to use them. When an individual house cleaner is just starting out and building up a list of clients, youРІР‚в„ўll probably pay less because they are learning to clean on the job. When a cleaner comes highly recommended by dozens of references and with tons of cleaning experience, it will cost you more to take advantage of their expertise. Covid-19 has been hard on all of us, but it hit some of us harder than others. CR Maids whats to help. Nominate a deserving family to receive 3 hours of free house cleaning. We will draw the winner on March 30, 2021 https://mckeeformalone.com/letstalkmalone/profile/rebekahmcdonnel/ Please stand by, while we are checking your browser… Please watch and learn about how Homes apartments Catch Fire From Dryer Vents not being cleaned regularly  Both HVAC installers and local air duct cleaning experts agree on one thing which is to keep your house clean and don’t allow the build up of dust. This is especially important in homes which have carpet. I understand that carpet gives the home a cozy feel but it also is the primary producer of dust. This dust gets circulated throughout the home and can potentially end up in your ducts. Keeping your home clean is really important and make sure you vacuum those carpets religiously.  HVAC systems carry harmful particulates and promote asthma, hay fever, and allergy symptoms. A clean HVAC system promotes a healthier indoor environment, which contributes to productivity, comfort and a sense of health and well being.

Laisser un commentaire

Votre adresse e-mail ne sera pas publiée.

Open chat
1
Helle , comment on peut vous aider ?
Situé à Jérémie depuis 4 janvier 2016, JCOM Haïti est le seul média en ligne du département de la Grand'Anse. Nos équipes rapportent chaque jour l’abandon du département par les autorités, les multiples difficultés structurelles, de l’agriculture aux problèmes d’infrastructure, et conjoncturels. JCOM ouvre la Grand'Anse au reste du monde en rapportant les actualités politiques, sociales, culturelles, économiques et sportives.

Merci de nous contacter.

Website : jcomhaiti.com/

Suivez-nous sur Twitter, Instagram @jcomhaiti

Abonnez-vous à notre Channel YouTube :

https://www.youtube.com/c/JCOMHaiti

Contact: +509 34342038 jcomhaiti@gmail.com

Pas d’événement sans J-COM!!!